Jag Homecoming Information and Dance Tickets
Get ready to show your Jaguar pride because Homecoming week is almost here! From September 17th to the 21st, join us in celebrating our school spirit with a week filled with exciting events and activities. From the traditional pep rally to the football game and dance, there’s something for everyone. So mark your calendars and come out to support our Jaguars. Let’s make this year’s Homecoming the best one yet!
Sunday, September 17 • On the Prowl
- On the Prowl (OTP) will be held on September 17 at 3:00 pm at the football practice field, here at ACHS. As our student body size grows, so does the number of students that participate in OTP (awesome!). With that being the case parents are welcome to attend but will only be allowed in the stands. We have multiple staff on the fields taking pictures which will be free to download after the event is over.
Homecoming Dress Up Days: Once Upon a Time
- Monday, September 18: Bedtime stories-PJ Day
- Tuesday, September 19: Tacky Tourist Day-Dress like a Disney Dad
- Wednesday, September 20: Turn your pumpkin (backpack) into a carriage (anything but a backpack)
- Thursday, September 21: Welcome to the Jungle- Wear your Jag pride
- Friday, September 22: Kingdom Color Wars-OTP shirt
Saturday, September 23 • Homecoming Dance
- The Homecoming dance will be held on September 23 from 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm in the ACHS commons. Tickets are $15 and will be available for purchase online through InTouch from September 13th – September 21st. If you are unable to purchase a ticket through the TouchBase system, we will sell tickets in the Activities Office only during lunch shifts on Friday, September 22nd.
- Students will pick up their online ticket wristbands during lunch shifts on Thursday September 21, and Friday September 22. Students must have their ID when picking up their wristband(s) and their ID will be required to attend the dance.
- If the student is bringing a guest that does not attend Ankeny Centennial a dance request form will be required. Please return the completed form to the front office by 4:00 pm Wednesday, September 20th. The guest must also bring a form of ID to be admitted to the dance as well.