Welcome to Jaguar Golf
As a member of our program, there are a few guiding principles that I believe will take our program to great heights. It is up to each of us to hold ourselves and our teammates accountable to these principles.
- We will win and lose with honor. We will play by USGA rules; we will help teach our team mates the rules. We will call ourselves on rule infractions, and we will not be afraid to call a fellow competitor on a rules infraction.
- We will respect any golf course that we play at. We are always a guest. We will repair divots and ball marks. We will leave the course in better shape than before we were there.
- We will treat our teammates and opponents with respect. We will treat the game of golf with respect.
- Throwing or breaking of clubs will not be tolerated. Proper golf etiquette must be displayed at all times.
- Above all, remember that you represent Ankeny Centennial High School. Do not put yourself in a situation on or off the course that hurts your teammates or school.